The health and safety of our Spring Soirée guests is important to The Family Center. As a healthcare provider, we put the health and safety of all constituents first. In addition, the inclusive nature of Family Center events means that some vulnerable members of our community will be present to enjoy the evening. The policy below is intended to keep everyone safe and healthy during The Family Center's 2022 Spring Soirée.
Spring Soirée guests are required to show photo ID and proof of two vaccine doses, except for those who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Tribeca Rooftop staff will be checking vaccine cards at the door on April 28th. Guests who cannot produce verification will unfortunately be turned away.
The Family Center commits to regularly updating this page and also communicating with all registered guests (via email and phone) about any changes to Spring Soirée precautionary Covid regulations.
With this policy in place, masks are not required for the Spring Soirée at Tribeca Rooftop. The Family Center welcomes guests to wear masks at their own discretion, for their comfort and safety.
Please find more information specific to Tribeca Rooftop, the venue for The Family Center’s Spring Soirée, below:
The following procedures have been implemented and are being enforced by Tribeca Rooftop Operations and Culinary Management Team.
- Daily disinfection is taking place via our own electrostatic sprayers prior to and after events by our in-house staff using Purtabs Hospital Disinfectant and Vital Oxide, which is a commercial and hospital disinfectant
- Daily cleaning and sanitization are also taking place using Virex All of our air conditioners use MERV-13 air filters
- All rules and regulations established by NY State and Local governments will be strictly enforced.
- Spacious 25,000 sq ft rooftop terrace for events.
- All our indoor venues have windows that open to allow good air circulation
- We are monitoring the health of all staff at our daily event meetings.
- All service staff will be required to wear masks
- We have installed 15 hand sanitizer stations throughout the main venue floor
- We have installed 3 hand sanitizer stations in venue lobbies
- All restrooms will be equipped with no touch faucets and toilets
- Any food items provided via a station and all food items will be presented and served to the guests.
- All employees are trained in proper hand washing, which includes at least 20 seconds of hand washing with antibacterial soap and water.
- All kitchen workstations are thoroughly sanitized after tasks are completed.
- Masks and gloves will be worn by all kitchen personnel.
- High temperature dishwashers in the facility are used to clean all glassware, china and silverware. This includes kitchen equipment and utensils. The machines are 3 cycle, wash, sanitize and dry.
Finally, The Family Center welcomes any Covid-related inquiries that guests might have about their health and safety. Please feel free to call (718) 230-1379 x156 with specific questions and thank you for your interest in supporting the children and families of The Family Center by joining us on April 28th at Tribeca Rooftop!